Flexible Farmstand Pre-Paid Account Program
With this program, you can purchase a prepaid “gift card” that can be used at your discretion on anything in our farm stand and freezers. This gives you not only a way to invest in our farm and high quality food but also a significant discount because of it.
The card’s starting cost is $350 and with that you get $400 dollars credit at our farm stand on Highway 2 or in Sweets Corners. You can redeem this at your convenience on anything you like that we sell, this includes: vegetables, maple syrup, meats, flowers, herbs, and eggs, as well as any U-Pick produce or special orders for canning and preserving. You can also buy larger cards that give an even deeper discount.
We love to reward our loyal customers for choosing local and choosing to shop with us. We have fresh eggs available year round and, in the spring of 2020, we’ll have maple syrup for sale (hooray!). Vegetables usually start around June and their peak is August-October. For 2020, we have an established beef herd and are excited to make our pasture raised meats available year round from our freezers.
Like a ‘traditional’ CSA program, our flexible farmstand option is best suited for folks who love fresh, love food and love being creative in the kitchen. Unlike a grocery store, we can’t grow everything all the time – our offerings are always seasonal and will vary on a daily basis depending on what’s ripe and ready to go! Please note our farmstands will be closed on Sundays.
Flexible farmstand customers will receive a weekly email with farm updates and musings from the field, as well as recipe ideas and culinary hints.
Sign me up!
Thank you! We will be in touch soon!
The Fine Print
- Ideally you purchase the card sooner than later (we have a lot of expenses early in the year – though we’ll be selling them all season).
- Every purchase will be recorded in our handy app and you’ll receive an e-receipt with you total and remaining balance.
- Often our stand is operated on the ‘honour system’. If we aren’t physically there to redeem your purchases, you can write a note and an electronic receipt will be sent to you via email later.
- Offerings are subject to availability. Expect produce options to vary on an almost daily basis at the farmstand. ‘Prime time’ for the market stand quantity and variety is late summer – late August to October. Maple syrup and meats are subject to availability. Maple syrup is produced in the spring (March-April) and beef inventories will be stocked on a quarterly basis throughout 2020.
- We ask folks to use the card for the 2020 growing season and not carry any balance forward (although, of course, your credit will never expire).
- The balance can’t be applied to wood products. Thank you for understanding!
- There are no additional fees, and you can always add more cash to your card at the same rate as your initial purchase!
Please get in touch if you have any additional questions email@example.com.